Re: vodka reflux column

  • abbababbaccc
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 25, 2009
      I'd suggest you to try the Vapor Management design or if you want to go high tech the Automatic Reflux Control or E-ARC. Plans for old style ARC can be found at http://distillers.tastylime.net/library/ in the book "Simple low cost stills".

      In general a one meter packed height 2" column with scrubbers or mesh as a packing can produce neutral 95.6% ethanol. The difficulty is building a still head that makes it easy.

      Slainte, Riku