reagading Plastic Still

  • twrchlewis
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2009
      Hi Harry, I thought you might like to have a look at a very similar
      plastic still to the one I started off with. Only I had a larger copper pipe and a more sofisticated controller on the heater. I found the link
      on Tony's web site. If you look at the links is to "Big Al".
      I still haven't found the chemist's web site but I beleive it was on Tony's web site that I saw that also. Will find it yet!!!!!! Al (small)