Re: [new_distillers] Re: Stove burner switch Was:Where did all the older guys go---

  • Brandon Lee
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 19, 2009
      Greg----
      I bought a new one from the appliance parts house---it wires like a double pole-double throw switch--line coming in on top two ports---load going out to element on bottom---really simple--they make generic version's which is what i bought----it holds steady just as it does on the electric stovetop----
      Your Brother N The Spirits-
      Blueflame456