Re: Cognac Grapes...

    Message 1 of 20 , Aug 4 5:22 AM

      I mean really Wal.  Those Aussies even have the gaul to sell some of our Bourbons at a lower ABV then is legally allowed to call it Bourbon here in the US  which is 40%.

      Have half a mind to e-mail our fearless leader - Pres. Obama and have him fly down to Oz in Air Force 1 to straighten their heads out down there .... ;)

      Vino es Veritas,

      Jim aka Waldo.