Re: Distillation of a store bought vodka?

  • tgfoitwoods
    Message 1 of 40 , Jul 29, 2009
      Hey Mason!

      As procrastinator-in-chief, I haven't quite done that yet. So far, I'm still using a lawn tractor to run the angel blaster, but I'm still *really* happy you told me about the 120V pump.

      I've only been in Wally World once since you told me, and I plum forgot.

      Kidding aside, it works like a charm, but with some containers, you have to hold a hand over the inlet to control the output, and to keep from blasting the spirit all over the floor.

      Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller

      ----snip----

      > Hey Z Bob,
      > Did you wind up with the Wally World pump? Just wondering if
      > they actually had it. I have forgotten to look the last couple of
      > times I have been there. Love the "angel blaster" name.
      > My 50gallon tank Aquarium pump just seems so inadequate now.
      >
      > Mason
      > Pump envy. Only in this hobby.

    • M W
      Message 40 of 40 , Jul 30, 2009
        Could be fun.

        (Some day I want a Suntory "Tea Whisky" clone, too; Interesting stuff.)