Re: questions on yeast and pressure

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2009

      Chip,

      Your correct.

      Most of us here who live in countries where distilling is frowned upon use pen names with no personal information attached to them.  Ive told people this many a time.  While we are not a main target for our friends in federal agencies such as the BATF, its a good idea to do this (even though they can trace the MAC or IP address of your computers, but havent heard of it here).

      I will delete yours and Ken's postings - sorry mate ;).   You can then make up a pen name and repost it.

      Welcome aboard and Good Luck.

      Vino es Veritas,

      Jim aka Waldo. (moderator).

      PS.  and also Im no relation to the Jim Beam of the Bourbon whiskey fame either LOL.