Re: Newbe Question

  • canadianguy236
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2009
      Thanks Guys
      I'm going to start looking for a better heat source.I can imagine how much heat I'm loosing off the outside surface of my boiler Looks like I have a small job for the girlfriend, I believe she can make up a suitable insulating jacket for the boiler. Great Idea. It should shorten the run time somewhat.

      Thanks once again,

      Mark