Re: Rum cuts/mixing/Arroyo

  • billfitz49
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 23, 2009
      Hi Marc,
      That's exactly the info I was looking for. Now I can use the cuts system you outlined to fill my small barrel and forget about it for a year or two. What was interesting to me in my last final was that the feints smelled the best when in the 20 to 10 ABV range. This was from a blackstrap fermentation with plenty of previous feints thrown in.
      Thanks!
      Bill