Re: Power/balancing for azeotrope questions

  • burrows206
    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 16, 2009
      Hi Mason,
      Why always go with rubber seals on your boiler connections, you can use inert good old fashioned fibre seals/leather seals, just as well, they've been around for a very long time and work extremely well.
      When they get wet they expand within minutes and seal the join. They've been used for hot and cold tap connections for years and years. They've also been used quite safely with electric kettles and emersion heaters for years and years and no leaks.
      Geoff