Finished my still !

  • made_it_myself
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2009
      I completed my still over the weekend!
      I am really happy with the way it looks, and I have a few more pictures to post.
      It remains to be seen how it performs...
      I am fermenting the cranberry sauce at the moment, it should give me about 50 litres of approx 14%, it looks really strange, like a 1970's Lava lamp.
      Is there a commercial product that uses cranberries, or am I charting new territory?
      I am getting really excited, and I just want to try ALL of the recipes!

      Regards

      Doc