Hobby......getting....out........of............control!

  • daryl_bee
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12 1:55 PM
      http://surfin_dude.tripod.com/Barrel.JPG

      Just a Friday chuckle. It's really my new barrel Sauna. I did, however, get a rousing standing ovation from a group of merry-makers on the outdoor patio as I drove it past the pub on the way back from the cottage last weekend. Guess they were hoping I was the delivery guy. ;-)
    • nonamedistiller
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13 3:37 AM
        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "daryl_bee" <darylbender@...> wrote:

        > http://surfin_dude.tripod.com/Barrel.JPG
        >
        > Just a Friday chuckle. It's really my new barrel Sauna. I did, however, get a rousing standing ovation from a group of merry-makers on the outdoor patio as I drove it past the pub on the way back from the cottage last weekend. Guess they were hoping I was the delivery guy. ;-)

        Wow,
        Now that is a barrel. Where can one find those and how much are they.
        man that things is huge. Could you imagine that as a thumper.LOL
        NameLess