corn buck or muck

  • homemade12476
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2009
      growing up i remember my friends grand father having something bubbling in an air lock with a plastic tube running from a jar with clear liquid with corn in the bottom. i remember it was called corn muck or buck,, or something sounding like that. im guessing it was a corn beer or wine but i cant find anything online with a name close. i honestly think it was a sun driven still cuz he had it on the window sill all the time. any ideas?