Re: [new_distillers] Re: Parrots Beak another couple Qs

  • M W
    Message 1 of 15 , May 21, 2009
      One word, ack that is probably what's been nailing me; I almost always can find anything, except on here LOL (Friends call me for this sort of thing.) I always use more than once search term, usually.

      Hmm what hose to get, ChloroButyl would do but maybe isn't cheap. Worth it though - PET or Glass for bottles, sure :)