Re: Can you Convert

  • nonamedistiller
    Message 1 of 6 , May 21, 2009
      Hiya,
      I Won't even try for my ten points. LOL I havent a clue as to why or how you came up with that name.
      But I did want to say that, My Hybird Wash/Mash Turned out quite nice too. I was to lazy to come up with a name, So I just used the one Harry Gave it. Ol Rumsky.. Worked good enough. Fermented Like Crazy. Had to be the wildest one I have ever delt with. Smelled even better than. And ended up tasting as good as I hoped it would, Now sitting on Heavy Charred Oak, It's hard to let it alone. Seems everytime any of the friends so up we just have to see hows she doing. (The really Bad part is, I'm not so sure I could do this the same way again) I was kinda thinking to make this same taste again, I would have to go threw to ferments just as I did the first time. Kinda like the sour mash starters..
      Either way, I was Really Happy with the way it turned out. (to bad the rest of the world couldn't enjoy this very same flavor wit me) I sure the Gov, or whom ever controls that would ever let that fly Huh,

      Two thumbs up for the Rumsky, Nameless