Water recirculation system

  • vodkaman1976
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2009
      Does anyone have any pics of their system? I looked in the photo section and didn't see any. I have the basic cad photo that Harry posted a while back with the X-flow but would like to see some real life designs. I just got a hold of an old radiator and am anxious to get something going because i'm tired of buying ice to cool my recirculation bucket. I am also curious as to what type of fan people are using to keep the radiator cool.
    • KM Services
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2009

        Message 3 of 3 , May 4, 2009
          No pictures yet, I would think an AC powered "box fan" would do nicely. As an example buy.com's LAS3733 (square large fan about 20 inches square)