Wisconsin

  • bendtierney
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2009
      I want to first thank you all for your help w/ my questions. Your information has been a big help. I need to come up with some money I think before I can build my still so it may be a while for me. That is unfortunate becasue I have a natural water spring on my property that has the purest water I have ever had.

      My question though is this...

      Are there any members in the western Wis. area that would be willing to help me in person? I am willing to barter.

      Ben