Report on copper mesh

  • Rasputin Paracelsus
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2009
      Hi all,

      I just received my copper wire mesh, so I thought I'd post some info
      about it here.

      I got it from MicroWire Products (1980) Ltd, 12-429 Dewitt Road, Stoney
      Creek, Ontario L8E 4C3 (http://www.microwireproducts.com).

      A 100' roll of 5" wide mesh was priced at CAD 22.00. GST (tax) was 1.45
      and shipping by FedEx was 7.00, for a total of 30.45. Pretty good deal,
      I think!

      The only hitch is that they don't take credit cards, only cheques and
      bank transfers. I do not know whether they ship to the US (and for that
      matter, whether it is worthwhile).

      Thanks to everyone who offered advice and in particular to Robert
      MacRobert who put me on to them.