RE: [new_distillers] How to make my first batch

  • KM Services
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2009

      Mate, Have a good search and read in or file section plus our FAQ (link below signature) Mason has a good beginners file see link http://tinyurl.com/6fs5j6 have a good read up and come back with questions. Welcome aboard

      cheers  Ken Mc

      Moderator :  Y! new_distillers    Y! Distillers

      Forums Info:  FAQ    Policy    Settings