Re: [new_distillers] First still.

  • Andrew Bugal
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2009
      Tease them until they cry.  Good luck.

      --- On Sat, 25/4/09, doctorlawrencebrown <doctorlawrencebrown@...> wrote:

      From: doctorlawrencebrown <doctorlawrencebrown@...>
      Subject: [new_distillers] First still.
      To: new_distillers@yahoogroups.com

      First of all thanks for all the advice on the boiler you guys gave me.
      I have gained a lot from all the comments.
      I found out by chance that the threaded bung was ever so slightly smaller than the OD of my column (54mm copper) so with only a little brute force (after grinding it down to make it effectively a threaded ring) I have a column that screws into the top of my barrel. I will be posting some pictures soon for your comments.
      I only have access to SS scrubbers, as all of the "copper" ones I have found locally have been magnetic, they look like tightly wound silver ringlets.
      How much should you tease them out in the column, or should you just push them in?

      The new Internet Explorer 8 optimised for Yahoo!7: Faster, Safer, Easier. Get it now..