Re: [new_distillers] Copper size query

  • Rasputin Paracelsus
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 26 3:49 PM
      Robbie,

      Overthinking? No, not really. There is such a thing as too tight a mesh
      or too tightly packed (witness past dialogues--"as tight as you can" I
      think is overdoing it), so hearing about past experiences is worthwhile.
      I was in any case about to 'take the plunge' and order the stuff
      thinking can't really go too wrong... :)

      Marbles--no way. The surface to volume ratio is pretty poor, as I think
      has been well established. Got Raschig rings at the moment, so if I'm
      going to change (and more importantlly, spend money doing it) it had
      better be an improvement....

      However, the sentiment is appreciated. I'm not stressed out by any
      means--but I do like to plan ahead, and make the most of my measly budget.

      Thanks for the links in the first place, though, and the dialogue!