RE: [new_distillers] Re: Ethanol Fuel Permit North Carolina

  • KM Services
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 25, 2009

      With out sounding like a cracked record be careful we in New Zealand have the luxury of a liberal government and we are legal to do what we love to do; most other countries are not…please do not assume an be discreet about your activities

      Ken Mc (This is my opinion and if I am wrong I will be corrected I am sure)