Nothing to do with distilling

  • grimblewiz
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7 12:19 AM
      Sorry folks for posting this! But when I received this it made me
      feel very humble and grateful for my own particular lot in life.

      Grimblewiz

      I have a chance to say something, anything I want, to two-hundred
      thousand people. What would you say if you were in my shoes right
      now?
      Let me start by saying I'm a 35 year old guy in Austin, Texas USA who
      just had a birthday one week ago. I sit on the back porch alone
      thinking about what to say. I've been alone in my life for about six
      months. My wife and daughter gone now what seems an eternity. So,
      what would a guy like me say? Should I talk about all the terrorism
      or what happened on September 11th? Or how about what has caused the
      attacks in the first place: Each of us with our very own beliefs.
      Does it really matter what we each call our God? Is it possible to
      agree that there is a Higher Authority or Being either within or
      outside of our selves and just leave it at that?
      If you as a person have a belief within your own life in some kind of
      higher power - that's what counts! It is that belief, however
      meager, that gives Natural Law life. It is that belief that gives
      you the energy to do things in your life. When you have strong
      beliefs you do strong things, when you have weak beliefs you do
      little or nothing.
      No matter what spiritual beliefs you may hold, each of them have
      several basic ideas in common, and most all of them will boil down to:
      1. Simply respect each other,
      2. not only value, but combine each others differences, and
      3. let our life be a reflection of what we believe and not of what
      others would have us to be.
      I guess if it were all really this simple we would already be doing
      it, huh. Look, I managed to find something to say after all.
      This is my hope for your life: Believe strongly!

      Send a reply to iemailedtheworld@... if you want.

      3864aTHd1-988ntDA0988gDXb9-042NPDB0018cNMo6-794HQBUl48