Test Post

  • Rev. David M Cunningham
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2002
      I'm just testing to see if I get this. I didn't get the last post I sent,
      the one about corn syrup, so I'm seeing if Yahoo is messing up. I know my
      message went through because I went to the web site and seen my messages on
      both lists. I also seen other people's posts, but I never received any of
      them.

      Your Brother in Spirit,
      Rev. David M. Cunningham
      distiller@...

      NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is
      intended by Rev. Cunningham for the use of the named individual or entity to
      which it is directed and may contain information that is privileged or
      otherwise confidential. If you have received this electronic mail
      transmission in error, please delete it from your system without copying or
      forwarding it, and notify the sender of the error by reply email or by
      telephone (collect), so that the sender's address records can be corrected.