Hardware sources

  • M W
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2009
      Where are good places to buy the valves you use for controlling reflux and so on? I used to have a good local source, they've moved or gone out of business, it seems. (Of all things the last time I bought from them was for an air chamber acting as a low-pass filter for a glaciology research project.) eBay or are there better places?