Can somebody send me making Gin & Vodka book please please

  • nathanpower
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2002
      If anybody has downloaded a copy of the making gin & Vodka book,
      could they please please send me a copy.
      Thanks very much
      Nathan
    • Mel Robinson
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2002
        Are you for real?????

        > If anybody has downloaded a copy of the making gin & Vodka book,
        > could they please please send me a copy.
        > Thanks very much
        > Nathan

      • Ackland, Tony (CALNZAS)
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2002
          Nathan,

          > If anybody has downloaded a copy of the making gin & Vodka book,
          > could they please please send me a copy.

          Under the Yahoo Terms of Service http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ these
          newsgroups are not to be used for "upload, post, email, transmit or
          otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark,
          trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any
          party;"

          Why not simply email Mike Nixon at mike@... and buy your own
          copy - he's now offloading the electronic copies at a very reasonable price.

          Tony