Passing Thoughts

  • goldenshine65802
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2002
      Hi again all, I've been wondering has anyone thought about or tried using foam reducing trays in their still?? and has anyone heard of a horizonal reflux system?? Seems I read of it some where , but can't remember, old age I guess. If you have heard of it, does it work like a slobber box or what?? Also how much does the shape of the boiler effect the output of vaper to the tower?? Would heat reducing fins help to stablelize surging in the tower?? what about a larger DI. over hight in the Tower, would a 3 or 4" OD X 40 " be better than a 2" OD X 60" for a 10 gal. tank?? If you have any thoughts on this please let me know. Thanks. George791