Re: [new_distillers] OT - I'm back, but have no-one's email address!

  • Dr. M. Legendre
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1 8:00 AM
      On Mon, 01 Apr 2002 19:44:56 +1200
      Lynne <ellemm@...> wrote:

      Subscribe
      > before April 24th and get the first year of service for just $19.99.
      > That's 33% off the regular service fee of $29.99.
      >
      > Remember, if you do not subscribe by April 24, 2002, you will no longer
      > be able to access your Yahoo! Mail messages by POP or at another email
      > address."

      Wow, what a bargain =/

      I guess it's time that we _all_ set up external mail drops to receive this
      group. Once again, if Yahoo! decides to go pay-ola on access to this
      group, I am offering to create a new list (managed by Mailman) to host it.
      I suspect that with several hundred members, I am not the only one here
      capable of doing this, and there might be a better person for the job.

      Contingency plans are good.

      -- Dr. M. Legendre