double dutch

  • John Vandermeulen
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2002
      Hello all,
      my apologies for posting a reply to Erik, in Dutch, on the list. I thought
      that I was off-list ..sorry.
      John V.

      --
      ÿWPC5
    • erik still
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2002
        Oops... I think I have to read the user manual 'How
        use Yahoo' once more.
        I'll try to reply in English & Dutch next time.

        Erik.

        --- John Vandermeulen <vandermeulen@...>

        http://http://taxes.yahoo.com/