collection

  • dball1@gte.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2001
      What is the best material for collecting at the bottom of the
      condenser? Plastic tubing? What kind? I don't want to use a bent
      piece of copper tubing if I can keep from it. I need something that
      I can attach with a hose clamp. I'm a little worried that a plastic
      tube will create odors in the product. Yuck.
    • Bposs112@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 16, 2001
        I USE A PEICE OF HARD COPPER I GOT MY ANGLE BY USING A 45 DEGREE COPPER
        FITTING. ALSO  A COPPER AND BRASS UNION. THIS MAKES FOR EASY INSTALLATION AND
        REMOVAL.