? about the Baume scale?

  • websterguy_99
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2002
      Is there a conversion table or an equation I can use to convert from
      Baume degrees too proof (or %alc). Also if the temp factor was in
      there it would be a big help. I know I got the right one, I just
      expected a little more in the way of instructions. It floats in the
      distillate of my pot still at exactly 25, but I still dont know what
      I've created, damnit! Thanks!