Re: [new_distillers] Re: Condenser X-flow 0r coil?

  • Zapata Vive
    Message 1 of 81 , Mar 3, 2009
      Sorry to be a little late, but a reminder to anyone wanting to build the x-flow, measure your fittings.  Mine were way off from the measurements in Harry's instructions, which meant I had to re-dimension the entire design.  My fittings were Cello brand.  It was fine, just use the same design, but I had to make the condenser larger.  Oh well, I guess I can live with even more condensing power!

      Message 81 of 81 , Mar 3, 2009