RE: [new_distillers] can i make a smaller still

  • Peers Cawley
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2009

      The answer is yes, anything is possible – will it work efficiently is another matter.

      You have to work with what is available to you 54mm is damned close to 2inch. My own column is 1” 3/8.

      The main problem with small is that it is much more fiddly to work with – soldering etc.

      Cheers from Peers

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2009
        Ok. I was trying to avoid getting too technical too soon,  so on coming across the boakob have decided to go with this and grow from there on when I understand a bit more of the maths and theory behind it, but thanks for your help, and ill bear it mind.
        Stuart