[new_distillers] Whats going on with Yahoo!

  • Dr. M. Legendre
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2002
      On Wed, 27 Mar 2002 15:25:56 -0000
      "goldenshine65802" <goldenshine65802@...> wrote:

      > I know that this is unrelated but a petition is moving through some of
      > the groups to stop yahoo from charging people to use yahoo groups. I
      > think Yahoo is being unfair by doing this to its users. If you feel this
      > way also, check out this site
      > http://www.petitiononline.com/11213petition.html

      Thanks for this bulk mailing with the above quoted, exceptionally long
      (over 200 characters), single line of text. I found that it was caught in
      my spam filter ;-).

      If Yahoo! does in fact go pay-only for use of Yahoo! Groups, I would be
      more than happy to help set up a private mailing list for this subject. I
      might even be willing to host it until a permanent host can be found. Easy
      as pie.

      Personally, I don't care for Yahoo!'s 'privacy policy' if you can call it
      that. I was rather surprised to find this list as a Yahoo! group in the
      first place..

      -- Dr. M. Legendre