Re: Amazing still?

  • tgfoitwoods
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 24 12:19 AM
      Doug,

      Baker's right on with the small still suggestion.

      For one based on a glass coffeepot, look on Homedistiller.org, under
      flavouring/gin, and scroll about 1/5 of the way down to the stovetop
      still. It'll give you a ~1.5 liter potstill, that you can use to try
      all kinds of washes. I use mine just for making gin essence.

      You can make it easily in an afternoon, for very little cost.

      Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller