Newby from Orange Australia

  • steamer_au
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5 5:48 PM
      Hi all
      Just joined the group and thought I would do the polite thing and
      introduce myself.
      I'm a first time moonshiner, still reading as much as I can find on
      distillation and building distillation equipment. My latest preference
      is to build a tall 2 inch VM rig using a CUB keg boiler and possibly
      upgrading it to auto after I have honed my skills. Appreciate any
      input from other local distillers regarding suppliers and materials.
      Cheers
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5 11:54 PM
        Hey Bill,

        And Welcome aboard. Great site here and your in luck. Just so happens
        we have quite a few mates from down under that will be more then glad to
        help out.

        Not to mention our Fearless Leader and Owner of this site and Advanced
        Distillers - Harry Jackson, is also one heck of a fine Aussie.

        If you havent already found it, on the left in the links and database
        section is the Info Base with links to Tony's and Harry's sites with a
        bunch of other topics to read.

        Welcome again and Be Safe.

        Vino es Veritas,

        Jim aka Waldo.