Off topic but good

  • burrows206
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2009
      One winter morning a husband and wife in northern Ontario were
      listening to the radio during breakfast.

      They heard the announcer say, "We are going to have 8 to 10 inches of
      snow today.

      You must park your car on the even-numbered side of the street, so
      the snowploughs can get through."

      So the good wife went out and moved her car.

      A week later while they are eating breakfast again, the radio
      announcer said,

      "We are expecting 10 to 12 inches of snow today. You must park your
      car on the odd-numbered side of the street, so the snowploughs can
      get through."

      The good wife went out and moved her car again.

      The next week they are again having breakfast, when the radio
      announcer says,

      "We are expecting 12 to 14 inches of snow today. You must park..."
      Then the electric power went out.

      The good wife was very upset, and with a worried look on her face she
      said,

      "Honey, I don't know what to do. Which side of the street do I need
      to park on so the snow ploughs can get through?"

      With the love and understanding in his voice, that all men who are
      married to Blondes exhibit, the husband replied, "Why don't you just
      leave it in the garage!!