Re: [new_distillers] Fire Water

  • Rob Macrobert
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2009
      Are you refering to something like the Dr McGillicuddy Brand, Hot Cinnamon Fireball, Flavoured Corn Whisky Shooter?
      If you are, try macerating corn whisky with those cinnamon heart candies, or if you can find it, add a couple of drops of cinnamon oil to it.
      Myself, I've never tried either as I really don't like cinnamon, but a stillin' buddy makes it all the time and depending on his mood will use either.

      ATB

      Robbie Mac
      Sometime tinkerer, and some times it even works......

      I would like to make some Hot Shots,or Fire Water, or what ever other
      names it may go by. cinnamon flavored . im thinking it might be just
      cinnamon oil and simple syrup. can anyone confirm or make suggestions?
      i want it to be hot.

      --
      Be Yourself @ mail.com!
      Choose From 200+ Email Addresses
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2009
        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Rob Macrobert" <macrobert@...>
        wrote:

        > Are you refering to something like the Dr McGillicuddy Brand, Hot
        > Cinnamon Fireball, Flavoured Corn Whisky Shooter?
        > If you are, try macerating corn whisky with those cinnamon heart
        candies,
        > or if you can find it, add a couple of drops of cinnamon oil to it.
        > Myself, I've never tried either as I really don't like cinnamon, but a
        > stillin' buddy makes it all the time and depending on his mood will use
        > either.
        >
        > ATB
        >
        > Robbie Mac
        > Sometime tinkerer, and some times it even works......

        thanx Robbie,that is what i was referring to. never thought to use the
        candy. ill try that. will save me the simple syrup step.