Re: choice of stills

  • tgfoitwoods
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 1, 2009
      My apologies, Daddyman,

      Because I'm also active on the Yahoo group "Distillers", I
      missed the fact that my photos folder is in that group. You'd
      have to be a member of that group, which I suspect you'd
      enjoy, to see those pictures.

      Tell you what - why don't I just email you directly so I can attach
      those pictures?

      I'll get right to that.

      Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "daddyman00126"