RE: [new_distillers] cannot find responce from waldo

  • Peers Cawley
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2009

      Bossy,

      Well done M8, sounds like you’ve hit the right spot. My answer would be nuttin – sit back and let nature take it’s course for a few days. 7 days after you pitched your brew there might be a need to rack off your must from the deceased yeast cells but for now on. I would wait.

      Freezing your fruit will have destroyed the bad boys and if you have adequate freezer capacity then don’t worry about chemicals.

      If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it as the saying goes.

      WELL DONE!!!!!!

      Cheers from Peers