Re: where to buy a needle valve or a cheaper version :o) in the UK ..

  • marquee.moon
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2009
      <jamesonbeam1@...> wrote:

      Hi Robo, needles valves can be bought cheaply at

      http://www.bes.co.uk/

      I've never been able to find them by browsing the catalogue, I've
      always needed their search engine. They also have a great selection
      of well priced fittings, going up to quite large sizes. They have
      42mm tank connectors (which I've used for connecting collumn to pot
      lid) for £6.36 (found in "pipe fittings-Imported brass compression")

      cheers
      MM