Re: wind fall fruits

  • bravoseychelles
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 25, 2009
      hello everyone
      specially waldo
      thanks for all the advis.
      sometimes i drink too much lol..lol
      sorrry girls did not mean too offend you out there
      back to buisness
      i am slowing down. my deeps are full i cant store any more
      ile be calling seybrew tomorrow
      how come i did not think of this earlier.
      the only thing missing at the moment is a wine meter and of course the
      still its in transit in paris .
      should be here soon.
      we do have some local licenced brewer on the island making rum.
      but i can tell you its too rough and even people gets liver problems
      from it i dont know why but those affected simse to be drinking the
      same thing
      this is the reason why i realy want to do the right stuff..
      i know a few people who just put all of it in a drum leave it there for
      a while then clean and dink it.

      i diceded i want to live longer

      thanks everyone for helping..
      bossy