Re: need your best opinion ( i need some opinion please)

  • bravoseychelles
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2009
      hey waldo
      sorry for calling your bouz methane.
      im pretty sure its not
      thanks for the comfort in letting me know i m buying something good
      i hope it makes some good stuff
      buy the way do you have any good stuff youve heard that i could try
      with coconut extracts
      we have something local callled toddy
      its the sap from the young coconut bunch undeveloped
      it tricles out as alchohol and after a few days it starts to get sour
      then if left for more than les say 12 days it turns to vinager
      what have you heard about that
      any distilling prospect there
      take care
      boosy

      <jamesonbeam1@...> wrote:

      > Yes Bossy,
      >
      > Feel free to call me Waldo - an old joke from Haery, but please dont
      > call my hootch "methane" (a gas - methanol - the liquid) - thats
      the bad
      > chit you dont want in your distillate [:)] .
      >
      > Would love to see some of your picts - just get me more jealous
      meanie
      > lol. And yes, have seen this site you got your still from. If its
      this
      > one: [http://www.copper-alembic.com/shop/images/uploads/72706.jpg%5d
      > then its a great deal at euros, 226 - much better then the pot still
      > from Mile Hi I showed ya. Those Porugese makers make some great
      stuff.

      > --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "bravoseychelles"
      > <bravoseychelles@> wrote:
      > >
      > > hey waldo
      > > if i may call you that
      > > thats cold men no wonder you boys need to keep warm.
      > > bet youe methane is good .
      > >
      > > anse lazio is one of the best
      > >

      > > http://www.copper-alembic.com/products_byclass.php?
      cat_id=11&lang=en