Re: is it nessesary to add yeast in a fruit mash

  • mstehelin
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2009
      Bravo,
      Are you fermenting with the mashed fruit included or removed? If you
      include the pulp in your initial fermentation you have to stir the top
      down once a day so it won't go moldy. There is a great article on
      Fermenting peaches on the Home Distiller forum. I would post a link
      but it looks like the site is down. BTW That is Tinyurl? I See it when
      people attach links here.
      Cheers

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "bravoseychelles"