Re: need your best opinion ( i need some opinion please)

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2009

      Yes Bossy,

      Feel free to call me Waldo - an old joke from Haery, but please dont call my hootch "methane" (a gas - methanol - the liquid) - thats the bad chit you dont want in your distillate:).

      Would love to see some of your picts - just get me more jealous meanie lol.  And yes, have seen this site you got your still from.  If its this one:  then its a great deal at euros, 226 - much better then the pot still from Mile Hi I showed ya.  Those Porugese makers make some great stuff.

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "bravoseychelles" <bravoseychelles@...> wrote:

      > hey waldo
      > if i may call you that
      > thats cold men no wonder you boys need to keep warm.
      > bet youe methane is good .
      >
      > anse lazio is one of the best
      >

      > http://www.copper-alembic.com/products_byclass.php?cat_id=11&lang=en
      > http://www.copper-alembic.com/shop/index.php?
      > act=viewProd&productId=193&tab=4
      > im sure youve seen it before
      > but i cant wait to get my hands on it.
      >
      > ive just put a new message on the site please check it out .
      > ile send you some photos of home on your on your email if youd like
      >
      > please look at the photo on the website and let me have your
      > thoughts..
      > see you all
      >
      > bossy

    • bravoseychelles
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 2, 2009
        hey waldo
        sorry for calling your bouz methane.
        im pretty sure its not
        thanks for the comfort in letting me know i m buying something good
        i hope it makes some good stuff
        buy the way do you have any good stuff youve heard that i could try
        with coconut extracts
        we have something local callled toddy
        its the sap from the young coconut bunch undeveloped
        it tricles out as alchohol and after a few days it starts to get sour
        then if left for more than les say 12 days it turns to vinager
        what have you heard about that
        any distilling prospect there
        take care
        boosy