Re: need your best opinion ( i need some opinion please)

  • bravoseychelles
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2009
      hey waldo
      if i may call you that
      thats cold men no wonder you boys need to keep warm.
      bet youe methane is good .

      anse lazio is one of the best

      http://www.copper-alembic.com/products_byclass.php?cat_id=11&lang=en
      http://www.copper-alembic.com/shop/index.php?
      act=viewProd&productId=193&tab=4
      im sure youve seen it before
      but i cant wait to get my hands on it.

      ive just put a new message on the site please check it out .
      ile send you some photos of home on your on your email if youd like

      please look at the photo on the website and let me have your
      thoughts..
      see you all

      bossy

      http://www.milehidistilling.com/2_6_Gallon_10L_Milk_Can_Pot_Still_p/16
      > > 01\
      > > > 1.htm

      <http://www.milehidistilling.com/2_6_Gallon_10L_Milk_Can_Pot_Still_p/1
      > > 60\
      > > > 11.htm>
      > > >
      > > > You said that materials are not available where you live.
      However,
      > > with
      > > > a 3-4 gallon stainless steel pot and 12 feet or so of 1/2 inch
      > > 3/4
      > > > inch flexible copper tubing (grade M is suitable) and a platic
      > > bucket,
      > > > you can make yourself a decent beginning pot still for less
      then 1/2
      > > > that amount.
      > > >
      > > > For a start, on the left of this screen is a menu to Links,
      Files,

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 2, 2009

        Yes Bossy,

        Feel free to call me Waldo - an old joke from Haery, but please dont call my hootch "methane" (a gas - methanol - the liquid) - thats the bad chit you dont want in your distillate:).

        Would love to see some of your picts - just get me more jealous meanie lol.  And yes, have seen this site you got your still from.  If its this one:  then its a great deal at euros, 226 - much better then the pot still from Mile Hi I showed ya.  Those Porugese makers make some great stuff.

        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "bravoseychelles" <bravoseychelles@...> wrote:

        > hey waldo
        > if i may call you that
        > thats cold men no wonder you boys need to keep warm.
        > bet youe methane is good .
        >
        > anse lazio is one of the best
        >

        > http://www.copper-alembic.com/products_byclass.php?cat_id=11&lang=en
        > http://www.copper-alembic.com/shop/index.php?
        > act=viewProd&productId=193&tab=4
        > im sure youve seen it before
        > but i cant wait to get my hands on it.
        >
        > ive just put a new message on the site please check it out .
        > ile send you some photos of home on your on your email if youd like
        >
        > please look at the photo on the website and let me have your
        > thoughts..
        > see you all
        >
        > bossy

      • bravoseychelles
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 2, 2009
          hey waldo
          sorry for calling your bouz methane.
          im pretty sure its not
          thanks for the comfort in letting me know i m buying something good
          i hope it makes some good stuff
          buy the way do you have any good stuff youve heard that i could try
          with coconut extracts
          we have something local callled toddy
          its the sap from the young coconut bunch undeveloped
          it tricles out as alchohol and after a few days it starts to get sour
          then if left for more than les say 12 days it turns to vinager
          what have you heard about that
          any distilling prospect there
          take care
          boosy