Re: Fractionating still with nixon-stone head

  • vodkaman1976
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 29, 2008
      Yes Mason I was planing on taking the pipes out of the column and
      patching up the holes. I'm still also planning to keep the copper
      scrubbers as my packing material as well. As I already am using a
      liebig condenser i guess I would just need to convert the top of the
      still and still use existing condenser.Doesn't sound too troublesome
      to convert my rig over to something thats gonna be a better unit in
      the long run. Thanks Riku also I looked into your setup and I don't
      think i'm ready for something that technical just yet. But I sure
      appreciate you taking the time to show me what lays a little further
      down the road for me. I'm only on my 15th sugar wash now but can tell
      a whole hell of a lot better what i'm doing now. I also know theres a
      whole hell of lot more to learn so i'll keep asking questions. Thanx
      to all who answer. Bill