Re: What is Over proof

  • nonamedistiller
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 28, 2008
      Thanks Harry,
      For that example. I do believe that cleared things up.
      Thanks for the formula's as well, I'll be shore to save those for a
      later date. Never no when one may need such things:)
      I am a bit sorry though, I don't know exactly what you meant by the
      edit's in the original post. after thinking a bit, I was thinking
      maybe you were asking the mods if they seen my original post/ And why
      it got threw.
      Not sure.
      Either way I am still glad ya left those examples to clear things up
      on my end,:)
      It's kinda nice to have the Big Dawg on Campus to stop in and lend
      some knowledge:)
      Ps. (Just learned this morning that I can search on your files and
      links sections, well I only did it with the files so far, but I
      assume you can search in the others as well. Thats going to be much
      better than just going through the files one at a time.
      Yeah I know. MY newbie is showing, :):) Getting there a little
      more each day,) NoName