Re: boiling times

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 27, 2008
      Sidenote:

      If you go look on the left in the links and database sections, you will
      find the Info base which contains cross-references to most of Tony's
      site and Harry's Alcohol Library along with other entries - should
      answer most of your qestions - but read thru and then feel fee to ask.

      Vino es Veritas,

      Jim aka Waldo.