Re: Best of the season

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 26, 2008

      Now Now Andy,

      One thing my Grandma told me was never discuss Politics, Religion or Monetary Invesments in Social Circles hehe, so lets git back to the real problems (solutions) at hand - that of changing the digestive disgards of them little yeasties into something us humans can consume with great joy....;)

      Vino es Veritas,

      Jim aka Waldo.

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Bugal <bwyze44@...> wrote:

      > Shit.....all I did was wish everyone the best of the season.
      >
      > Bwyze

      A Shrine of the Three Kings at Cologne Cathedral, according to tradition, contains the bones of the Three Wise Men. Reputedly they were first discovered by Saint Helena on her famous pilgrimage to Palestine and the Holy Lands. She took the remains to the church of Hagia Sophia in Constantinople; they were later moved to Milan (some sources say by the city's bishop, Eustorgius I[21]), before being sent to their current resting place by the Holy Roman Emperor Frederick I in AD 1164. The Milanese celebrate their part in the tradition by holding a medieval costume parade every 6 January. Treasures of Cologne Cathedral

      The Shrine of the Three Kings.

      The most celebrated work of art in the cathedral is the Shrine of the Three Kings, a large gilded sarcophagus dating from the 13th century, and the largest reliquary in the Western world. It is traditionally believed to hold the remains of the Three Wise Men, whose bones and 2,000-year-old clothes were discovered at the opening of the shrine in 1864.