Re: xlnt feedback

  • rye_junkie1
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 23, 2008
      <jamesonbeam1@...> wrote:

      . We are in no way, no how, nada, ziltch, zip, zero or by any means
      called "Bootleggers". Bootlegging implies selling the hootch your
      making without paying the ol' Revenuers their taxes - they can kinda
      get really upset at that ;) (as you said - Don't pass go and go
      directly to jail).

      We consider ourselves upscale "moonshiners" or "nano-distillers" lol.
      There is an unwritten law here that we will not sell what we make -
      this being a hobby (keeps us out of trouble too).

      Amen to that.

      Mason